Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cyber Hero - Jay's Paper Mini

Today I finished the layout and test printing and assembly of Jay's miniature. I have sent him the source Gimp and Inkscape files should he want to do any kitbashing. Here is a 300dpi image of the miniature in different formats.

And here is a shot of the test build... my printer is acting up a little, printing some black lines and spots where it should not... Note: the mirrored version was due to a mistake while doing the layout in Inkscape. The PNG above has all versions with a left cyber arm.

The PDF version can be downloaded from this thread on the Cardboard Warriors forum.

4 comments:

Spacejacker said...

Nice work!

Jay said...

Excellent work. I just need to find some time to work a game out now. :)

Going to read 5150 this weekend if I get a chance.

Thanks again,

Jay

Sean said...

Really fantastic Ricardo. A very impressive result.

Ricardo Nakamura said...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments!